Akebulan needs help both to raise awareness of the cause and to raise funds for our work by attending events to talk about our work and encourage others to get involved in fundraising activity.
Akebulan Ambassadors play a vital role in representing the organization at local events and functions, speaking the importance of the funds our supporters raise. This is a really important role as it helps us to reach new people, inspire new fundraising activity,
What will I be doing?
This is a varied role and you could do one, or all, of the following activities:
– Run fundraising campaigns to raise fund to support the work of Akebulan. You can raise funds through an online campaign, organizing a fundraising event, or fundraising at your local church, college, your birthday party, sports event, music concert/event and more
-Helping to recruit other supporters or well-wishers for Akebulan.
-Promoting our Child Sponsorship program
– Helping to promote our Sustainability solution programs
– Identifying and developing potential fundraising opportunities in your local community.
-Distributing promotional materials to interested people.
– Inspiring others to hold fundraising events to support the activities of Akebulan.
– Praying for the work of Akebulan
– Raise awareness about Akebulan Childcare and Development Foundation in Uganda and our work through talking to family and friends on social media.
– Fundraising and Support